3015 Oak Lawn Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
Phone: (214) 521-5151
Abundant opulence throughout the property, fused with an unsparing staff that provides you an experience that is unrivaled. Former guest, Elizabeth Taylor, loved her diamonds and she certainly found them at this Uptown Dallas location. The Melrose is an AAA Four Diamond Property and is also home to the AAA Four Diamond Landmark Restaurant that was the birthplace for many well known Dallas chefs. Discreetly sitting just outside the beautifully adorned lobby is The Library Bar that was named “the Top Place to Sip and Sup” by the Wall Street Journal.
- Wi-Fi available throughout the property
- Complimentary use of the state-of-the-art fitness center
- 24 hour concierge, room service and business center
- The AAA Four Diamond Landmark Restaurant and Library Bar on premise
- Pets Allowed (non-refundable $50 fee)
Special Tidbits: Regular featured professional entertainers are featured nightly at The Library Bar. They include such vocalists as Pat Peterson, who has played with Elton John, Tom Petty and Heartbreakers, John Mellenkamp, etc. etc. The beautiful part of enjoying an eveing at The Library Bar is that there is no cover charge/no hidden fees. Just ensure that you come early because there can be a line.