Go green for spring! Experience a burst of organic selections at Uptown Wellness Bazaar on Saturday, March 21st. Benefiting La Reunion.
An organic shopping haven, showcasing a mosaic of products from 20 local artists and designers who are new players in the green scene. Mark your calendar and cure your “need for green” with a unique mix of fashion, accessories, beauty, and home.
The Wellness Bazaar will be @ Hadley and Harriet, 3922 Lemmon Ave from 10am-6pm. Happy hour is from 4-6 sponsored by Dallas Vintage Wines and Scardello Cheese.
Shop over 20 local designers and artists...here is a sneak preview:
- The Green Room Boutique handmade and Eco-friendly products
- Yoga Fibers Natural fibers and naturally dyed workout or loungewear
- Natural~E all natural bath and body products
- Raspberry Baby slings and other baby accessories
- Dreamstar Creations jewelry and collage art
- Evilmommy decorated cigar boxes, cigar box purses
- Anahata recycled indian sari's - multi-wrap garments
- GreenPet pet food, treats, and toys
- KayaNow organic cotton & hemp hoodies for infants, toddlers & young children
- Earthen Apparel hand dyed, hand woven, fair trade clothing, handbags & accessories
- Alphabiotics massage therapy & personal training by Mark Rich
- Psychic Readings by Sylvia
More vendors to be listed soon! Check out http://www.uptownecowellnessbazaar.blogspot.com for more info.
Interested in more events like this one? Subscribe to the ILiveinDallas calendar or RSS Feed. Visit often but get out for yourself!