With the State Fair just around the corner, many fans are excited for the fried foods, live music and games. But did you know that the fair also gives back to the community every year? The State Fair of Texas is passionate about its mission to promote agricultural education. Through special fundraising events throughout the year, the Fair provides $1 million annually in scholarships to Texas youth.
Big Tex is proud to partner with the celebrated III Forks® to bring you the Big Tex Champion Club, which supports the State Fair of Texas Youth Livestock Auction and Scholarship Program.
Join III Forks Executive Chef, Chris Vogeli, for a dinner at the renown steakhouse t on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7 p.m. to celebrate the beginning of the Fair and a great new way to support youth of Texas.
Guests may purchase the Big Tex Champion Club membership package ($2,000), which includes the following:
- Champion Club dinner (Sept. 17, 2015 – III Forks • Dallas)
- Two Seats with Club Members & State Fair Leaders
- Live auction to include custom State Fair boots and more
- Special Gift
- Tax letter denoting charitable contribution
- Youth Livestock Auction (Oct. 2, 2015 – State Fair of Texas)
- Photo opportunity with Grand Steer & Big Tex, 7:30 a.m.
- Special seating at lunch & reception, 11 a.m.
- Special seating at auction
- 2015 State Fair of Texas
- Two (2) season passes
- One (1) season parking pass
- 20 complimentary admission passes
See more details here on how to get involved!