DFW Rocks Social Media Day 2013 Conference, hosted by Lissa Duty, will take place Saturday, June 29th and Sunday, June 30th at Holiday Inn Ballroom in Richardson, Texas, with the purpose of teaching social media marketing tactics and strategies to 250 professional and business owner attendees. This is DFW Rocks Social Media Day Conference's second year, a Dallas social media workshop that coincides annually with the celebration of Social Media Day.
The conference will feature nearly 20 social media and marketing professionals, speakers, authors, and coaches that will either be speaking or leading breakout learning sessions.
- Saturday, June 29th, we will feature ten Break-Out Sessions with seating available for 150 attendees
- Sunday, June 30th, we will feature six information-packed presentations and the Social Media Q & A Expert Panel with seating for 250 attendees
- Break-Out Sessions 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (on your own Lunch Break from 11 am to 1 pm).
- Social Media Day Presentations 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (during designated breaks and lunch we’ll have snacks, sweets and treats)
- After-Hours Networking 4:00 to 6:00 pm (Cash Bar)
Coffee, tea and water will be served both days as well as a cash bar / vending will be available for additional needs (i.e. soft drinks, alcohol).
Holiday Inn Ballroom, 1655 N. Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080. (972) 238-1900 (located off 75 & Campbell near George Bush).
*The hotel has a special rate of $89 per night. Call (800) 465-4329 and reference DFW Social Media Conference. Reservations must be made by June 15th.
BREAK-OUT SESSIONS – June 29th:
Patty Farmer | Jeff Brady | J.R. Atkins | Rani Monson | Chris Forbes | Renee Groskreutz | A.J. Wood | Jenna Ryan
Lissa Duty | Cynthia Sanchez
- Defining a Marketing Strategy for Success
- The Power of Pictures: Effective Journalism & Video Broadcasting
- The World Has Gone Mobile: Why You Need to Join Them
- Key Messages: Your Brand’s Stiletto Heel. Do the Platform Walk
- Social Media Unplugged: Using your Social Media Skills Offline
- Intro to Blogging & Why It Matters
- From Content Strategy to Content Production
- Marketing Automation: Why You Need It & Recommended Tools
- How to Effectively Manage the Social Media Time Suck
- Pinterest As a Power Tool for Your Business
PRESENTATIONS – June 30th:
Kate Buck Jr. | Debbie Mrazek | Scot Duke | John Nosal | Patty Farmer | Lissa Duty | Colin Alsheimer | Lori Barber Eddie Reeves
- Facebook Marketing Strategies for Guaranteed Success
- Clicks = Sales: POWER Sales Tips for a Social World
- The Google Effect: Google+ & Google Search
- DIY SEO: Search Engine Optimization for the Everyday Joe
- Growing Your Social List: Connections, Conversations & Conversions
- Social Impact: How Social Media Affects Our Decisions
- Social Media Q & A Expert Panel
Two Day Conference $100. Only 150 Seats Available.
Social Meda Day $50. Only 100 Seats Available.
REGULAR REGISTRATION – Starts May 1st:
Two Day Conference $150
Social Media Day ONLY $75
* Late Registration starts June 1st. Seating is limited and tickets will be sold on a first-serve basis. If you want to attend both Days of the conference you must register early.
Ticket Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Contact the organizer for questions or concerns prior to registering for the event. Speakers, presentation descriptions and session times are subject to change in the event of an emergency.
This conference will give Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Professionals the information, education and resources they need to effectively manage their Social Media Accounts and Social Media Campaigns. (Or, if they hire someone to do it for them, they’ll know what they want and if they are getting the results they are paying for.)