When: April 20, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Where: SMU's Cox School of Business, Room - Maguire 251 6212 Bishop Avenue
Cost: Free but seating is limited. RSVP
In celebration of Earth Day, Slow Money DFW (part of the national Slow Money Alliance), will host its first 20 X 20 Green Business Forum this Wednesday, April 20, from 7 p.m to 8:30 p.m., at SMU's Cox School of Business, Maguire 251.
The program will feature seven speakers addressing various aspects of sustainability, from real estate development to food and from religion to philosophy. Each speaker gets to have only 20 slides and 20 seconds per slide to share his/her idea/concept/story.
The speakers and their topics are:
- Eco-Philosopher: Pete Gunter, Ph. D.
- Sustainable Fisheries: Ione Hunt von Herbing, Ph.D.
- Slow Food Franchise: Andy Buckingham, Daily Juice
- Farmer: Marie Tedei, Eden’s Organic
- Eco-Evangelist: Rev. John Musser
- Green Developer: Jyl DeHaven, MS
- Locavore Chef: Cynthia Chippendale from Potager Cafe
The event is free, but seating is limited. To RSVP, go to the Event Registration tab at www.slowmoneydfw.org.