In North Texas, few restaurants have the reputation for amazing seafood that Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill enjoys. Now the restaurant may become a destination for amazing cocktails as well. The restaurant has revamped its bar menu to include a roster of craft cocktails featuring premium liquors, fresh squeezed juices, and beautiful presentation. The new cocktails include:
- Lakeside Mule – Stoli vodka, Velvet Falernum, fresh lime juice topped with ginger beer
- Honey Badger – Maker’s Mark, Barenjäger, fresh lemon juice and a dash of habañero bitters
- West Plano Punch – Olmeca Reposado, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, pomegranate juice, shaken with fresh mint
- Texas Margarita – Silver Z tequila, fresh lime juice, agave nectar, shaken with a jalapeño slice
- Vanilla Old Fashioned – Bulleit rye, vanilla infused simple syrup with a dash of Angostura bitters
- Sunset Lemonade – Bombay Sapphire, Lillet Blanc, shaken with fresh raspberries and topped with lemonade.
Manager Ryan Oruch created the cocktail menu to reflect the changing tastes of the restaurant’s regular diners. While the cocktails are normally $9 each, during the restaurant’s daily happy hour from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. they can be enjoyed for only $6. In addition to the cocktail menu, Oruch has also updated the restaurant’s wine list to include many guest favorites both by the glass and by the bottle.
Recognized as a top destination for seafood by The Dallas Morning News, D Magazine, the Dallas Observer, WFAA, City Search and more, Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill is located in LakeSide Market near the intersection of Preston Road and Spring Creek Parkway. Sea Breeze features a full fish market showcasing a wide variety of fresh and wild seafood from across the planet, as well as a Chef at Home case featuring prepared foods.
Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill
4017 Preston Road, Suite 530
Plano, TX 75093
Monday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.