The Second Annual Oak Cliff Art Crawl presented by Go Oak Cliff will be a great event for families and locals interested in the Dallas arts scene. The event goes above and beyond to create a fun and friendly environment while offering a unique look into the Oak Cliff we all have yet to discover.
When and Where:
Saturday, April 10th and Sunday, April 11th 2010
Bishop Arts District to Turner House
Dallas, TX 75208
- An unveiling of the Seventh Street Mural Project
- “The Perfect Block” Art Installation at Seventh and Tyler
- The Urban Bazaar in Bishop Arts
- Music at the new Kessler Theatre
- Outdoor art gallery at Nova
- Presentations at the Turner House and
- Bolsa’s Farmer's Market
Tickets and Pricing
The deal on tickets and pricing - I'm seeing a couple of things out there on the Internets but I think I have it figured out. (If not, please shoot me an email with the verified info and I'll update this post.) The event is FREE and no tickets are necessary, however, you can pre-purchase a Button for $10 ($11.24 including the Eventbrite Fee). Proceeds from the button benefits the Art Crawl and the Seventh Street Mural Project. Plus, you'll receive discounts and specials by wearing the button during the event, including:
- Anytime Fitness - Join on 4/10 or 4/11 & receive your first month free!
- Beckley Brewhouse -10% off each person's bill who has a button
- Belmont Hotel- Drink specials with button
- Bishop Street Market- Buy 2 greeting cards, get the 3rd for 1 penny
- Cozy Cottage- 10% off your purchase
- Cube Creative- 10% off any piece of art or design service
- Eno's Pub and Pizza Tavern- $3 drink specials
- Green Pet- 25% off a toy or treat
- Growth Vitality Studio- First reservation of $30, which includes initial consult, evaluation, and 1 chiropractic session
- House of MacGregor- 10% off the purchase of a hat
- Jack's Backyard- Drink specials
- Mighty Fine Arts- 10% off any art purchase
- The Kessler Theater- $5 off1 ticket for each button
My thought is, go with the button.
While you're down there make sure to check out some of my favorite shops in Oak Cliff: Cliff Notes Book Store, The Soda Gallery, and Make. 21 and over? Head over to Bolsa for their authentic cocktails or The Quinn Bar for drink specials on Saturday and Sunday drink specials (but please drink responsibly.)
View Larger Map
Interested in more events like this one? Subscribe to the ILiveinDallas RSS Feed. Visit often but get out for yourself!