Palette to Palate will be held at the Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, August 25, 2012, from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
Special guest Euforia Live will perform at the event. Euforia Live is the culmination of two authentic art forms, music and art. Composer pianist Seth Simmons plays his original compositions while Cuban/American Artist Rolando Diaz creates paintings, an original oil on canvas.
- Chef Carlos A. Branger, Zaguan Latin Cafe & Bakery
- Chef Fino, Mr. Mesero
- Chef Israel Voirin, Vineyard Steakhouse
- Chef James Rose, Stackhouse
- Chef Sharon Van Meter, 3015 at Trinity Groves
- Chef Enrique Hernandez, Desperados Mexican Restaurant
- Chef Chris McCombs, Prestigious Palette
- Caroline Oliver
- JuJu Bartush
- Euforia: Artist Rolando Diaz and Pianist Seth Simmons
- Richard Nunez
- Linda Edwards
- David Broussard
- Baron Farha
- Danielle Landy
- Nirav Mistry
- Artists' Showplace Gallery
Palette to Palate is an annual fundraising event to benefit disadvantaged children in the Dallas/Fort Worth area through Love for Kids.
BENEFITING LOVE FOR KIDS, INC., a 501(c) (3) Charity (LFK) was established in 1975 by Bill Barrett, local businessman and philanthropist, and Alan Powdermaker, CEO of Circle R Ranch. They both determined the focus of the charity would be “to enrich the quality of life of the young and young-at-heart within the Dallas/Fort Worth community who are in need of benevolent services”.
What: Fundraising event featuring amazing chefs and artists
When: Saturday, August 25, 2012
Where: Frontiers of Flight Museum (Map)
How Much: $50 online
$60 at the door
How to Purchase: