First Annual “Indie Summer Fair” Multi-cultural Summer Festival Coming To Dallas-Fort Worth This Month
Full House Entertainment, a full-service global production house that conceptualizes, designs, produces and executes large scale, outdoor events, has selected Dallas-Fort Worth as the U.S. destination of the first annual Indie Summer Fair event.
Featuring food and drink, music and entertainment, shopping and local artisans, a kids’ zone and more, the two-day multi-cultural festival will take place later this month at Southfork Ranch. Indie Summer Fair marks the second U.S. event for the company, and the ninth multi-cultural and family friendly carnival across the globe.
Attendees and families will enjoy the open-air atmosphere, with key attractions that include:
- Shopping: visit local participating artisans and re-sellers offering unique, hand-made apparel, home décor, jewelry, handbags, footwear, health & beauty products, and much more
- Music and Entertainment: enjoy multi-ethnic entertainment including local bands, dance troupes, magicians and more
- Food and Drink: taste cuisines from around the world, including food trucks, local booth partners and a bar
- Creative workshops: refine craft and hobby skills, enjoy henna tattoos, face painting and more
- Kids’ zone: participate in games, rock climbing, petting zoo and pony rides, water slides, bounce houses and more
- Pet adoption: a pet adoption drive will be held in partnership with DFW FurGotten Friends
Title sponsors include Stonz Bar & Grill of Irving and Chennai Café of Frisco. For interested vendors, artist and entertainment partners, contact (214) 202-7810 or IndieSummerFair@BoltPR.com.
Saturday, July 23rd @ 2:30PM
3400 Hogge Dr
Parker, Texas 75002
Early bird tickets are available for $8. Regular tickets are available for $10 each and will be available for purchase at the door. Children 12 and under are free and $5 discounts are available for military, disabled persons and seniors.