1321 Commerce St
Dallas, Texas 75202
A reflection of old world European taste, The Adolphus has provided stays for guests that expect the royal treatment. The guest list has included Queen Elizabeth II, the Vanderbilts, Donald Trump, Oscar de la Renta and more. Ubiquitous Victorian décor from the hotel lobby to each guest’s room creates a buttoned ambiance of luxury that the elite desire. A dining adventure fit for kings and queens can be experienced the French Room. It has been awarded the highest recognition of five diamonds by the AAA for the last twenty-one years.
- Complimentary use of the state-of-the-art “Fit 15” Fitness Center and guest privileges to The Texas Club for only $10.
- 24 hour concierge, room service and business center
- French Room, The Rodeo Bar and Grill (casual Southwestern food), The Bistro
- High Tea served Tuesday - Saturday
- Pets Allowed (non-refundable $150 deposit…$50 non-refundable fee)
Special tidbits: You don't have to spend your last million dollars to experience luxury like the Donald. Here is how you do it: Book the Romantic Getaway package which includes bottle of champagne and a $50 credit to any of the Adophus's food and beverage venues. Fifty dollars will provide you four meals at The Bistro and then you can walk over two blocks to enjoy some Campisi's Pizza. Queen Elizabeth might not have done the same during her stay but you know if she could get away for some Campisi's Pizza she bloody well would have!