Shake, stir, sip and swig. Get your taste of crafty cocktails this week at the first ever Craft Cocktails Texas! Party it up with the best of them and celebrate the growing sensation towards mixology, artisan spirits and prohibition/pre-prohibition cocktails in restaurants across the state.
This part conference/part cocktail party will take place June 14th - June 17th, and feature tastings, seminars, competitions and happy hours.
Here's a look at some of the featured events. Buy individual event passes or all access VIP passes for $275 each at http://craftcocktailstx.com/.
- Hendricks Gin Cocktail Reception at The Usual in Fort Worth, Hacienda on Henderson and Ava in Rockwall – 6:00 p.m. Buses depart for Dallas at 7:00 p.m.
- Craft Cocktails Texas Opening Party, featuring Hendricks Gin, Milagro Tequila, Hudson Whiskey, Solerno, Stoli Vodka, Sailor Jerry and Lillet – Stoneleigh Hotel, 8:00 p.m. to midnight Buy Tickets
- Seminars and educational classes – Stoneleigh Hotel, 1:30pm to 6:00p.m. Buy Tickets
- Tasting Room with craft cocktail samples from 30+ brands and craft cocktails featuring each spirit – Stoneleigh Hotel, noon to 8:00 p.m. Buy Tickets
- Spirited promotions and happy hours – Various times and locations Buy Tickets
- Tasting Room with samples from 30+ brands and craft cocktails featuring each spirit – Stoneleigh Hotel, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Buy Tickets
- Seminars and educational classes – Stoneleigh Hotel, 11:00am to 2:00p.m. Buy Tickets
- Main Street Gardens Festival, featuring live music and local vendors – noon to 8:00 p.m. Buy Tickets
- USBG Competition, featuring 36 bartenders from Dallas, Austin and Houston – Main Street Gardens, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Buy Tickets
- Bartender Brunch with Fernet – TBA
- Tiki Party Finale – People’s Last Stand, 8:00 p.m. to midnight
A portion of proceeds from Craft Cocktails Texas will benefit the Youth Foundation of the American Heart Association and the North Texas Chapter of the United States Bartenders Guild.
See the full list of events and purchase tickets at craftcocktailstx.com.
Photo credit: John Erickson