Date & Time: Friday, April 1 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday, April 2 11:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday, April 3 11:00am to 7:00p
Location: Main Street in Deep Ellum
The 17th annual Deep Ellum Arts Festival rolls out the biggest party of the year. Six blocks of Main Street in the Deep Ellum entertainment district will be transformed into one enormous street festival featuring, 130 top-notch juried decorative and visual artists, 80 original bands, singer/songwriters and performance artists performing from 5 different stages, the renowned Pet Parade, and copious food and drink. A party for all of the senses, this unique gathering with tantalizing sights, sounds and flavors showcases everything that makes Deep Ellum the most interesting and evolving neighborhood in the Metroplex.
- 130 decorative and visual artists from around the country will have their distinctive one-of-a-kind works on display.
- More than 75 bands and singer/songwriters will perform all original music from five separate open-air stages, reflecting the ever-evolving music scene in North Texas.
- The ArtLoveMagic Artists Alley will feature live painting platforms, acoustic musicians, spoken word poetry and an interactive arts area where festival attendees are invited to roll up their sleeves and join in the creativity.
- Pet owners are invited to take their "Best Friends" on a tail-wagging promenade down Main Street for the popular annual Deep Ellum Pet Parade.
- Signature Deep Ellum restaurants will create a Deep Ellum Village within the festival. Local restaurants will be selling samples of their most popular dishes accompanied by Deep Ellum artists and musicians displaying their works and performing the newest original sounds coming out of the neighborhood.
The Deep Ellum Association and The Deep Ellum Foundation, 501(C)(3) organizations benefit from this annual free-to-attend community festival.
For more information, check out deepellumartsfestival.com.