Want to ring in the New Year with friends (or maybe mix and mingle with some new ones), while enjoying some fantastic food and drinks? Why not make Checkered Past Winery part of your New Year’s Eve plans?
Checkered Past is an eclectic alternative to the more traditional restaurant. It features a fun, inviting, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu and drink list reflects that same forward-thinking attitude. With signature wines, flatbreads and more, each dish is served up with regional flavor and flair.
For New Year’s Eve Checkered Past Winery is a great option that you and your friends won't forget anytime soon. Tickets include two complimentary drinks, passed hors d’oeuvres, a champagne toast and entertainment from Stone Groove and the Funky Kitchen. Pre-Sale bottles of champagne are specially priced at $25. Checkered Past is located in a prime position for viewing the fireworks show happening at Reunion Tower on the same night.
You know good food and good service, you know what you like, and you want things the way you like them. At Checkered Past, they understand what you want your New Year’s Eve experience to be. This night only comes around once a year.
- • Festivities from 9:00pm to 1:00am
- • Tickets $50, Wine Club Members $40
- • Music: Stone Groove and the Funky Kitchen
- • Advance Purchase – limited seats available
- • Ticket includes two drinks, passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast
- • Pre-Sell Bottles of Champagne $25
- • Firework show from Reunion Tower
- • Party Favors
- • Door Prizes – event tickets from Sysco, wine tastings, baskets...
Address: 1409 S Lamar St, Dallas, Texas, 75215
To make your reservations, just call Checkered Past at (214) 242-0411.